Back to main categories
SOUND AND VIDEO
Sound and video are very important tools on websites. Adding narration to your site will help communicate on an audio as well as visual level with visitors. This can enhance your web site's effectiveness.
Audio Generator - Audio generator is an online service that allows you to record audio over the phone and then stream it from your website and emails. The sound has great quality. It is very easy to pick up the phone, make a recording and pop it into your site. There is a monthly fee, but this covers the technology and the bandwidth cost.
AudioAcrobat - AudioAcrobat is one of the most feature rich audio solutions for Websites and email available today! And, with video, you can make your Websites come alive! Create audio for your site, podcasts and video. Record over the phone! Have clients call in and record testimonials. Click on the sample below to hear my recording.
- Parr Audio - Composing, editing and recording music and midi samples for the web, radio, t.v. and film.
wimpy player -
I just discovered this great software at a VERY reasonable price ($24.95 and $29.95) for streaming music and videos on the web. It will show your whole playlist for easy listening. It is an alternative to Quicktime and Realplayer. My hosting packages do support this, and I can help you install it, along with an easy interface for uploading files.
Click here to view how Kelly Peters Dance is using the AV interface to promote his new Hip Hop Dance Video.
Streaming Media for your web site. Just click, it plays...
Screenaction studio software - This is a great MAC software for creating quicktime movies of screen events. It is great for creating tutorials. The file size is very heavy. I use it with Cleaner 6
Site Pal - Oddcast�s VHost SitePal� allows YOU to create speaking animated characters (avatars) for your web site, and add your own audio message via Text-to-Speech or voice recording. Starting at under $10/month. I've seen this on a number of sites, and it's a clever way to walk people through a process, or introduce a topic. It's worth checking out as a possible resource for your site.
- Pamela for Skype - Pamela is a tool that works with skype to enable you to record conversations and video. A great tool for recording interviews for your podcasts.
- Audacity - free cross platform sound editor - Audacity is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems
- HipCast.com - An alternative to audioacrobat.com, this service is similar, but you can start at less than $10/month.
- Camtasia - A windows platform software for recording video tutorials. Record your screen.